Life gets better when you can say what you need to say.
Build on your strengths with SAY IT’s engaging, meaningful, and user-friendly course.
In SAY IT’s self-advocacy course, you will grow the skills, mindsets, and confidence to achieve goals, thrive, and enjoy life. Our training videos add warmth and a human touch to your online experience.
How SAY IT works:
- Create your goal. Think of some important communication that you need to have in order to reach a goal, e.g. job interview, family issue, or conversation with a health professional.
- Learn. With SAY IT, you’ll learn the complete self-advocacy process so that you communicate effectively and cover all your bases.
- Strategize and plan. Apply your learning immediately with the Toolkits and Strategy Guides at the end of each chapter. By the end of the course, you’ll have a complete plan for achieving your goal.
- Build momentum. You’ll find tips and suggestions for things like: working through nervousness, finding the right words for saying difficult things, and using your support network more effectively.
View a sample course video
In each chapter of SAY IT’s course, you’ll find:
- Videos (1-6 minutes each)
- Colorful and concise graphics
- Tips and resources
- Goal builder and strategy guide
- How to meet your goals
Learn about the SAY IT Program Features.