Life gets better when you can say what you need to say.
SAY IT helps you build on your strengths to become a confident and effective self-advocate. In this video, you’ll meet Karen Kranbuehl, your guide to self-advocacy.
With SAY IT’s self-advocacy program, you will build the skills, motivation, and confidence needed to achieve goals, thrive, and enjoy life. Our training videos add warmth and a human touch to your online experience. Sign up. Get started.
How it works:
- Create your goal. What is something that you need to communicate about in your own life right now? That can be your goal.
- Learn using SAY IT’s course. Each chapter in the course will lead you step-by-step through the self-advocacy process.
- Strategize and plan. At the end of each chapter, you can apply your learning immediately with SAY IT’s Toolkit and Strategy Guide. By the end of the course, you’ll have a complete plan for achieving your goal.
- Build momentum. You’ll find tips and suggestions for things like: working through nervousness, finding the right words for saying difficult things, and using your support network more effectively.
View a sample course video
In each chapter of SAY IT’s course, you’ll find:
- Videos (1-6 minutes each)
- Colorful and concise graphics
- Tips and resources
- Goal builder and strategy guide
- How to meet your goals
Learn about the SAY IT Program Features.