Continuing Education for Social Workers
Course – SAY IT Program: Self-advocacy mindsets, skills, & strategies.
Sharpen the self-determination and self-advocacy skills you need to serve clients and thrive in your own life. Online. Your pace. 7 CEUs. For a full description, scroll down. NC-NASW course#A 255-5212019.
Regular price $63.
In this dynamic and practical online experience you you will
- Take on the client perspective of learning self-determination and self-advocacy
- Deepen your knowledge of self-determination and how to build it
- Increase motivation to speak up more effectively and get “unstuck”
- Create a goal for your own, personalized self-advocacy project
- Develop stronger self-advocacy mindsets and skills
- Focus on growing broad and diverse ally networks
- Apply your learning immediately to your own goal using Strategy Guides
- Build a complete strategy for achieving your own self-advocacy goal
Estimated time to complete:
- 3.5 hours of video in 3-6 minute segments
- 2.5-5 hours using tools and strategy building, depending on time needed to complete the quiz and time you devote to developing your own goal
- Certificate available online immediately upon completion
See what people are saying about SAY IT and trainer, Karen Kranbuehl.
What is the difference between this CE course and the consumer version? The CE course gives you the opportunity to develop one (1) personalized goal. To meet CE requirements, there is a quiz and an evaluation survey. The consumer version focuses on encouraging individuals to create new habits and apply their learning across various life domains. It therefore includes up to five (5) goals, but has no quiz or required evaluation.
*sales tax will apply in NC
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Federal copyright law protects the content in this course, including all videos, images, tools, and strategy guides. It is for your own educational use only and cannot be used with clients. We invite you to contact us to explore our options for client access, online or in-person. Please reach out to Karen at 757-232-5244 or email@example.com.