Peer Support CEU: Activating Self-determination and Self Advocacy
Course: Activating self-determination and self advocacy
7 CEUs online | $58
Deepen your knowledge and understanding of self-determination
Increase your self-advocacy knowledge and skill
Apply your learning to your own goal immediately by using the Strategy Guides at the end of each chapter
What to expect:
- Trainer: Karen Kranbuehl
- 11 Chapters. Each includes: Videos, Toolkit, Strategy Guide, and mini-quiz
- Certificate is available online immediately upon completion of the evaluation
- Time to complete: approximately 7 hours, depending on the time needed to complete the quiz and the time you wish to spend developing your own goal
*tax applies in NC
Click the images to see what people are saying about SAY IT and trainer Karen Kranbuehl, JD, MSW, and person in recovery.
What is the difference between this CE course and the consumer version?
- The CE course gives you the opportunity to develop one (1) personalized goal. To meet CE requirements, there is a quiz and an evaluation survey.
- The consumer version focuses on encouraging individuals to create new habits and apply their learning across various life domains. It therefore includes up to five (5) goals, but has no quiz or required evaluation.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This course is protected by federal copyright law. It is for your own continuing educational use only. Providing course materials with clients or others is not allowed. We encourage you to contact us to explore options for providing this course with your clients. To find out more about in-person or online access options, please reach out to Karen at 757-232-5244 or email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.